I last did Tabata Something Else in August and was hoping to beat my scores. No so. The biggest disappointment was in the pullups. In August I couldn't kip, now I can. Today my hands were sore (whine, whine, sniff). I don't know if that was the real reason, but anyway I did only 4 pullups in my worst round.
WOD: Tabata Something Else
Pullups - 4
Pushups - 7
Situps - 11
Squats - 16
Squats went well. I did 16 in all 8 rounds.
I tried to do ME work after the WOD. Shoulder press was up. I did some warmup and then did 3 x 75, then struggled through 3 x 95. Buf told me to bag it. He said I was "bushed". I didn't disagree. This week has been a shoulder-week, plus I was working ME after the WOD. I finished with 10 x 65.
Overall, I feel good. No pains, strains, pulls, or bruises. I am tired, but its from work. I should get 2 rest days and am looking forward to next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment